DIY DAY: SCRATCH OFF VALENTINE’S
When we saw these on Pinterest for the first time we fell in love! Now we’re bringing this craft to our next Pinterest Live event! Here’s the tutorial for you at home. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so now is the perfect time to be making your home made cards.
1. Gather materials: scratch off printable, metallic paint, dish soap, paint brush, white crayon, pen, envelope, and coin.
2. Print out a scratch off card. You can print them on Pat & Lindsay’s blog.
3. Fill in your scratch off categories with your pen.
4. Color over your hearts with white crayon. Make sure you cover the entire heart and you create a thick layer.
5. Paint over your hearts with a mixture of two parts dish soap and one part metallic paint. I painted over the heart twice to have a nice thick scratch layer.
6. Enclose your card in an envelope with a coin ready for scratching.